Feb 6, 2004

Just a bulletin:
I am officially not a Hillsdale student today, due to lack of money crossed with banks not meeting deadlines. The story is more convoluted and boring than I want to tell, so I won't. Suffice it to say it's something that happened through no fault of anyone and there are no strings left to be pulled. Thanks to all my friends for being so generous and kind.

I haven't quite figured out how I want to say what I want to say, so this is just a bulletin. It's over. I'm out. I'm rolling with it. I may or may not come back to Hillsdale. I'll be in Hillsdale for another week, in Ohio working for a few weeks, and then plan to find a city to spend some time in. Hopefully do something in journalism. We'll see.

It's always a ride, always an adventure. Jack Kerouac ain't got nothing on me.