SEVEN arguments againt Sola Scriptura
1. Neither the creed-like phrase nor the doctrine of sola scriptura are found within scripture and thus must be rejected by the doctrine itself. Sola scriptra is internally unsustainable.
2. Scripture does not posit it's authority alone, but does tell us to obey the unwritten teachings of the apostles and that the Church is the pillar and ground of truth.
3. The apostles never taught such a doctrine. Indeed, it was no part of Church teaching before the Reformation.
4. The historic touchstone of Church teaching and Christian belief was not scripture but liturgy.
5. We cannot have a canon without canonization.
6. Sola scriptura is a product and a perpetuation of individualism, contorting the reading of scripture from a place within the Church and Christian community to a private, solitary and self-authoritative act in contradiction with the communal nature of the Christianity Church.
7. No heresy has ever been stopped by sola scriptura. Legions have been started by it.