Notes on a Friday
1. Trying to convince a professor to buy a used book for $150 so I can borrow it.
2. Not thinking it's strange at all to be moving to Georgia to join a Christian commune, but still not knowing what to say about "Christians living in community."
3. Wondering why no one's driven over the edge of the drive way before while standing around for 30 minutes looking at the precariously tetering car and then decideding the simplest thing is to push.
4. Saying that you always say rest in peace to the dead, no matter who they were.
5. Wanting to share a picture of my littlest brother and another one of a brother's crucifix he drew himself on a cross shaped piece of cardboard he found.