Aug 24, 2005

We now have a phone. 517-437-2960. I'm all moved in, which mostly means the book shelves are all set up and my laundry's washed.

I'm registered. Still waiting for loans to go through and all, but I'm registered. Taking 3rd semester latin, intro to psych, golf, anchient philosophy, seminar on Wittgenstein, my philosophy thesis on a possible linguistic solution to the mind/body problem, and an independant study on death of God theology. Mostly Tuesday - Thursday classes. I'm also applying to grad schools - I'm thinking Memphis State is my first choice - which means the GRE and comps and the application process and that this will probably be my most intense semester.

Every electric appliance in this house picks up the radio station across the street. I just heard the ball game on the microwave.