Physics, with experiments like the Large Hadron Collider, is really perfect for the news reduction: On the one hand, there are all these really fantastic claims about what it could all mean, and then there's also the baffling, apparent silliness, when you look at the layman details and hear the excessive, excited scientists.
- Scientists start new particle collider
- 30 stunning images of the Large Hadron Collider
- World doesn't end when machine switches on
- Large Hadron Collider actually worked
- Stephen Hawking bets against Higgs particle