- 90 percent of Protestant pastors say racial reconciliation is mandated by the gospel
- 86 percent of Protestant churches are made up of one dominant racial group
- 71 percent of evangelical church-goers say their churches are diverse enough
- 63 percent of white church-goers say their churches are diverse enough
- 53 percent of all church-goers say their church does not need to be more diverse
- 50 percent of Americans say churches are too segregated
From "Sunday Morning Segregation: Most Worshipers Feel Their Church Has Enough Diversity," at Christianity Today.